Contest WinnersThe End
As it's usual in my contests, I begged the collaboration of 4 people who know a lot about art, to help me judge the works.Without any special order: ElenaDudina
Each judge had the same decision in the votes. So we were 5 judges.
Having less works than in my previous contest (around half), I selected a simpler voting process. Each judge voted 10 works, and assigned a sequential score: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1.
I like comment curiosities about voting process. It help to understand a process that isn't easy or simple at all:
- 25 entries received votes
- Of those 25, only 2 were voted by all the judges: the first and the second place
- In this contest, the winner work has been voted in first place, and twice. But nobody voted the second work in first place of the list. It's there cause was voted (and very well) but all the judges.
- It's not been draw in the 5 first places. Final votes has been: 37, 29, 28, 26 y 22
- Sadly, I've had to disqualify 3 entries, cause even if the author has been warned several times, he (or she) did not follow the rules of the contest. I've not deleted the works from the list of participants, but deleted from the prices list. I think it's unfair give a prize to someone who, no matter how good is, not follow the rules. It's unfair for the other contestants, who follow them.
- In the beginning of the contest, also had to disqualify a work (deleted it from the entries list) cause it was a plagiarism of another work found in the web (thanks you very much for the warning, my friend, you know who you are).
And, better I stop chitchatting, and let's see the winners:
To have a complete "Top Ten", here are the next most voted works (without prize)
(last 3 with the same votes)
My deepest gratitude to the judges who helped me in this arduous work, to =Yasny-chan for the amazing stamp she created for the contest, to all participants, to the donators for the prizes, and all who followed this contest in some way.
And specially thanks to YOU for been reading this
Entry created 10/noviembre/2009
CSS diseñado por vvirtual
sin tener ni idea de CSS, asi que no seais demasiado durs